W.I. Staff Week
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc.

+2
brtswim
Priceless
6 posters

Go down

Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc. Empty Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc.

Post  Priceless Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

So we all want this to be a big success, right? Well I was thinking, why not make it even bigger?! I mean, we can have games, threads, etc. on stuff to show how much we appreciate WI staff.

Here are some examples, just so you understand what I am talking about.

We can have a trivia quiz on "How well do you know your WI staff"? And then it can be in the games section. REMEMBER, if you already have a game, you cannot post it, you must post it somewhere else, or let someone who doesn't have a game post it up. We can have questions such as:
1] Try to name all the WI staff you can...
2] Who usually makes the banners for WI?
3] Who is the moderator that watches over the A/S section
and etc!
4]which member of the staff has the most posts?
Remember also to make sure to tell them to put their answers in spoilers, so no one looks.

NOW BRAINSTORM YOUR IDEAS! What a Face
Priceless
Priceless

Back to top Go down

Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc. Empty Re: Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc.

Post  brtswim Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

Those are great ideas!

[x] Who created the Wiki?
[x] Who likes Pegasuses?
[x] Who is the newest Mod?
[x] Which staff loves beagles?
brtswim
brtswim

Back to top Go down

Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc. Empty Re: Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc.

Post  Priceless Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks for helping BTR! Smile
Priceless
Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 pm

good ideas remember dont make the thread until the week of

Admin
Admin

https://wistaffweek.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Priceless Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks for notifying us on that Admin. We will with all our I love you!
Priceless
Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post  DTF95 Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Maybe a good idea would be to send a polite PM asking them a few questions which they can answer and then we can use one from each staff member we get a reply from and use that for the game. Thus it makes it more fun since they are more likely to have to guess on what they think. What do you think?

~DTF95
DTF95
DTF95

Back to top Go down

Post  Priceless Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Hmm, that is a good idea DTF. king So what you are saying is the staff has to know about their fellow staff members? xD That sounds like another good game. (It should be a separate thread.)
Priceless
Priceless

Back to top Go down

Here is where to brainstorm ideas for WI staff week! Such as games, threads, etc. Empty MissSayles

Post  Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

i like that idea

Admin
Admin

https://wistaffweek.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DTF95 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Yeah that would be a good idea too but what I was talking about was sending them questions about themselves to answer like "What is the most number of pets you have that are the same kind?" and let's say Weberlily says, "I have 15 Beagles". Then we ask the WI members "Which staff member has 15 Beagles?" and they have to answer. But the way you interpreted it would be cool too. See which staff members pay attention each other while patrolling the site and which ones aren't. I think that would be interesting to see.

~DTF95
DTF95
DTF95

Back to top Go down

Post  Priceless Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Yes, that does sound like a good idea! Thanks for sharing Smile
Priceless
Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayfookey Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:23 pm

MsSayles has asked me to write the format for the appreciation threads, so once we get closer to the actual week I will do that and post it on here for you guys. (:
Kayfookey
Kayfookey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSayles Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm

thanks kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the best

-admin/MissSayles

MissSayles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down